Re: [pygame] PyOpenGL Screenshots

I have a full example of doing exactly this task using python to
render to a series of png images (which you can load into something
like adobe premier), or a raw RV24 file (which you can transcode under
linux using... transcode). Will post it as soon as I've dug it out and
tested it still works. Includes examples of using transcode too.

--
Alistair Buxton
a.j.buxton@xxxxxxxxx