Re: [pygame] starting sound playback at offset

although it's probably not a huge thing, the sound constructor doc claims it won't share the buffer:
"Note: The buffer will be copied internally, no data will be shared between it and the Sound object."
if that's correct it means that approach would make copies of the music

But more importantly, how would you get a buffer that points to an offset within another buffer?