Re: [pygame] PyOpenGL Screenshots

Hmm, thanks, I thought it was a simple solution.
I guess I'd rather cheat and do it as a progress-window kinda thing.
Thanks again for the info.
Astan

René Dudfield wrote:
hi,

You could do this with mesa 3d.  I don't think you can do it without
an x server.

You can also draw offscreen with a software surface by using the dummy
video driver - but that won't work for opengl.

cu,