[pygame] pygame error unable to reset window for OpenGL context

Hi,
I know that I cant open two pygame windows in the same python app, so Im trying to get two pygame windows as a subprocess. So what I have now is a main wx window that calls one pygame window via threading and another that calls another pygame window using subprocess.call . The first pygame window is persistant but the second one is used to render and save images. That is why Im using subprocess.call . So far, if I run it once, it runs fine. If I try to re-render using the same window, it gives me a "unable to reset window for OpenGL context" and this occurs when the pygame.display.set_mode() is called. I was wondering what this means and how I can fix it? Is it because I am doing a pygame.display.quit() everytime I finish rendering in this temporary pygame window? For references, the way I open a pygame via threading is like this : http://wiki.wxpython.org/IntegratingPyGame and I create a temporary pygame window like this : http://www.bigdicegames.com/Code/Samples/TwoWindows.zip
Thanks for any advice
Astan

--
"Formulations of number theory: Complete, Consistent, Non-trivial. Choose two."

Animal Logic
http://www.animallogic.com

Please think of the environment before printing this email.

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. Please notify the sender immediately and delete this document if you have received it in error. We do not guarantee this email is error or virus free.