RE: [pygame] pygame unittests

True, doctest is in the standard library :)

>> but i guess it would not hurt if the pygame apidocs would have them too

The impression I got from reading the python testing archives is that is
where it's strength is. Testable documentation sprinkled lightly throughout
the source.

Perhaps there is room for doctest. I personally am not against the idea. At
the end of the day it's not up to me but we can certainly discuss with
others.

What do you personally find the biggest advantage of doctest is?