Re: [pygame] starting the rewrite

I am a professional tech writer/editor and will gladly review any docs that need reviewing - just direct me to them.

2009/5/1 jug <jug@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Hello,

Today, I started to write some first lines of code for the new pygame.org website and
just checked it into SVN. For further questions I'd like to create tickets in the
development-trac (and maybe write here a mail with a link).
We are still searching for a web-designer, so please help us.
Over again, please write your name to the list there if you'd like to participate.

Regards
Julian

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik