Re: [pygame] starting the rewrite

>We are still searching for a web-designer, so please help us.
>Over again, please write your name to the list there if you'd like to >participate.

which list where? err what's the link?

I thought I got on the google list, and then I tried to join the first one (trac?) but it never sent me the e-mail.

I don't have a lot of web design experience, but I am trying to get some. I currently work mostly as a print designer (while also going to grad school for game dev), but I know css/html well enough. I can make some photoshop mockups for different styles for people to discuss, or hack the current pygame css to look pretty in the meantime. I assume there will be a basic css template eventually (possibly more) for the whole site with django generating the html from a database, but I am not familiar with django or web backends beyond some basic php/mysql.

Devon

my website is minimal and very static. I don't like the design much anymore, but it does have an interesting css menu system.

http://www.devonscott-tunkin.com

I managed to make my wikka wiki look pretty recently, but since it's a personal wiki I haven't yet fixed some of the ie bugs and other rough patches that require php hacking:

http://wiki.devonscott-tunkin.com/