Re: [pygame] pgreloaded 2.0.0-alpha1 released

> Keep in
> mind, though, that you also can use the SDL documentation
> for most of
> the pygame2.sdl related stuff.

I assume you're not refering to the pygame2.sdl.whatever portions of THIS documentation, as I don't see the information there either.  Where are these docs?

> However keep posting suh glitches as they will help us to
> track issues
> with the documentation, where we might have overseen them.

Sure.  The following sections still have TODO markers for a lot of things:

pygame2.physics
pygame2.sdlext.fastevent
pygame2.sdlext.scrap
pygame2.sdlmixer
pygame2.sdlmixer.channel
pygame2.sdlmixer.music
pygame2.sdlmixer.numericsndarray

You're probably already aware of some of those, but that's the full list (that I noticed).

> The pygame2.physics code is still incomplete, but being
> worked on.

Fair enough, but that code shouldn't be in the examples section if it doesn't work.