Re: [pygame] pgreloaded 2.0.0-alpha1 released

Thanks for the binary installer, Marcus.  It worked!

The documentation is not quite ready for prime time, though:

1)  I couldn't find a list of sdlconst.WHATEVER entries, for example, so I can't look up the constants for various things.  I know from playing with sample code that sdlconst.K_ESCAPE refers to the escape key, sdlconst.K_SPACE is the space key and so forth.  But sdlconst.K_A doesn't refer to the "a" key.

Lists for such things would be useful.

2) I'm currently looking at the section on events, and the lack of descriptions for the attributes that go with various event types is confusing.

For example, the JOYBUTTONUP and JOYBUTTONDOWN events both list four attributes: which, joy, button and state.  It's obvious to me that one must refer to the number of the joystick and another to the number of the button on that joystick (I'm guessing joy and button, respectively), but what do the others refer to?

3) While I'm at it, a bug report for the example code "simple.py" in the physics folder.  I presume that the falling box is supposed to hit the platform and slide down it, but instead it simply passes right through with no collision.