Re: [pygame] nokia s60 branch merge...

Hi René,

Good timing. I am preparing to merge python3 back into trunk. It builds and passes all tests in Python 2.5 on Windows. There is a mixer.music problem on Debian Linux though, causing mixer_music_test.py to crash. I think it is an SDL_mixer issue (not recent SVN), but am not sure. Otherwise mixer and mixer.music work. I will commit what I have then try a Python 3.1 build. Even if it doesn't build right away there are enough other fixes, basically in error checking and removing outdated coding, to make it worthwhile as is.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
hello,

I have spoken to Jussi Toivola, about merging his pys60 branch into
trunk before pygame 1.9 is released.

So... the process we have decided is to slowly merge in changes... in
small groups if possible.  This will allow us to discuss his changes,
and to try and make sure things still build and run ok on various
platforms.

We can discuss any issues on the mailing list as they come up.

Is this ok?  Lenard... what do you think?   How does this go with the
py3k branch?  Should we try and merge more of that first... or at the
same time... or after?