Re: [pygame] [GSOC] svn and compile problem with pygame-svn

Oi,

Ok, I will use git as for my daily work, and submit my code to svn if
I need a global feedback.

I have solved the problem with architecture, but now I get the following
syntax error in the pygame code:

rc/transform.c:57: error: syntax error before ‘_state’
src/transform.c:58: warning: initialization makes integer from pointer without a cast src/transform.c:59: error: ‘filter_shrink_X_ONLYC’ undeclared here (not in a function)
src/transform.c:59: warning: excess elements in scalar initializer
src/transform.c:59: warning: (near initialization for ‘_state’)
src/transform.c:60: error: ‘filter_shrink_Y_ONLYC’ undeclared here (not in a function)
src/transform.c:60: warning: excess elements in scalar initializer
src/transform.c:60: warning: (near initialization for ‘_state’)
src/transform.c:61: error: ‘filter_expand_X_ONLYC’ undeclared here (not in a function)
src/transform.c:61: warning: excess elements in scalar initializer
src/transform.c:61: warning: (near initialization for ‘_state’)
src/transform.c:62: error: ‘filter_expand_Y_ONLYC’ undeclared here (not in a function)
src/transform.c:62: warning: excess elements in scalar initializer
src/transform.c:62: warning: (near initialization for ‘_state’)
src/transform.c:62: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
src/transform.c: In function ‘surf_scalesmooth’:
src/transform.c:1416: warning: passing argument 3 of ‘scalesmooth’ from incompatible pointer type
src/transform.c: In function ‘surf_get_smoothscale_backend’:
src/transform.c:1437: error: request for member ‘filter_type’ in something not a structure or union
src/transform.c: In function ‘surf_set_smoothscale_backend’:
src/transform.c:1443: warning: initialization from incompatible pointer type src/transform.c:1497: error: ‘filter_type’ undeclared (first use in this function) src/transform.c:1497: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
src/transform.c:1497: error: for each function it appears in.)
src/transform.c: In function ‘inittransform’:
src/transform.c:2739: warning: assignment from incompatible pointer type
lipo: can't figure out the architecture type of: /var/tmp//cc47AiT3.out

Slu