Re: [pygame] starting the rewrite

Oi,

1st: I knowledge in, anf prefere Django
@nd: I will be working on the camera module for osx as part
of gsoc so I won't be having a lot of time. But I will have time
to review code and test security XSS, XSRF.

On 1-mei-09, at 20:12, Jake b wrote:

Maybe we need a vote thread.

1st line: pick your framework
2nd like: amount of work you expect to put in.

No discussion, just vote tallies, so we can see if it's definitely one
sided, and to stick with that. [ keeping discussion in another thread
]

I 2nd shaun. I can write css/php/html, but haven't volunteered yet
since I haven't used django/cherrypy. So I could help if you have
access to that level. [ Haven't written a website in py yet, but it
sounds fun. ]
--
Jake