[pygame] running downloaded games / auto installer

Hi,
I know its a basic question, but when I have downloaded some games from the pygame site that contain various files and folders. Where do I need to copy these files and folders to, in order to get the games to run?

Just one more question. Is it possible to package a game  written in python with the python language, pygame and an installer that will install the necessary packages on a users computer - the way you would install a commercial game written in C++?

Thanks.

tim