Re: [pygame] Lots of spam comments in the docs...

validation, and login drop the amount of real comments by 10x... plus they are annoying :)

Really? A simple addition problem only amounts to adding a couple seconds delay. I'm more turned off if it's an image validation problem - but OK :)

Maybe we should require people getting a Bubbman 2 high score before allowing comments?

LOL that'd be awesome xD

Using a custom website means there's way less spam than on things like wordpress/trac/dango/blogger etc.  Since there are heaps of websites for all of those ones.  Also, there's a few protections already in place that mean hardly anything gets in.
... it's fixed for now anyway.

Huzzah!

--
- pymike