Re: [pygame] file mods and svn props for executables

Marius Gedminas wrote:
On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:49:36AM -0700, Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
I was looking at the Pygame examples in linux and noted that many have the '#!/usr/bin/env python' tag line but are not marked as executable either by SVN or linux. Is there a convention for this?

If it has a #! line, and works when executed, it should be marked as
executable in svn/file system permissions.

Marius Gedminas
I agree. But if nothing is to be marked 'executable' then all #! lines should be removed.

Lenard