Re: [pygame] file mods and svn props for executables

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 11:49:36AM -0700, Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
> I was looking at the Pygame examples in linux and noted that many have
> the '#!/usr/bin/env python' tag line but are not marked as executable
> either by SVN or linux. Is there a convention for this?

If it has a #! line, and works when executed, it should be marked as
executable in svn/file system permissions.

Marius Gedminas
--
Suppose you went back to Ada Lovelace and asked her the difference between a
script and a program. She'd probably look at you funny, then say something