Re: [pygame] file mods and svn props for executables

Nice one!   (it brings up a browser with the docs in it, for those interested)

I'll try to keep testing with py3k as I go :)

I think we can we add some tests for the "python -m pygame.examples"
etc?  Probably not necessary... but maybe a good thing to add at some
point...

cu,