Re: [pygame] file mods and svn props for executables

Oh wait, I already removed go.py from examples. It wasn't needed. But I can make pygame.examples list available examples. And I will still update the docs.

Lenard

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
That should also work with examples. I will give it a try and update the docs.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
hi...

I made a tiny little change to test/__init__.py which just imports pygame.tests.go if __name__ == "__main__" Seems like a fairly clean way to do it -- keeping that code separate in the go.py seems nice.

So these work now:
    $ python -m pygame.tests --help
    $ python -m pygame.tests
    $ etc.