Re: [pygame] pygame 1.9 in 3-4 weeks

I did a similar trick for the MMX/SSE smoothscale functions, scale_mmx.c. Just have a top level C file that conditionally includes the appropriate source code file.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
hi,

yeah, that plan of generating two .c files will most likely work (assuming cython is up to the challenge)... Just including the appropriate .c file for each version of python.

Will try that out too.

cu,