Re: [pygame] Better Python music playback?

If you just give up on the "streaming" part of things, mixer does all that easy.
http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/mixer.html

So why do you think you need streaming? I think on any OS X, Windows or Linux box having your 2+ tracks loaded in memory should not be a problem.