Re: [pygame] Better Python music playback?

hi

As Brian says, maybe loading multiple oggs as Sound objects would work
for you, if you don't need streaming.

if not, maybe this will be good for you (allthough it doesn't
currently support oggs):
    http://code.google.com/p/pygalaxy/wiki/SWMixer

It uses pyaudio (a python wrapper for portaudio) and some code to
emulate the pygame.mixer interface (although not exactly).

Also not sure if Nathan is working on it anymore.

Maybe it'd be useful for you.

cu,