Re: [pygame] pygame website - the non-Django team.

Hi,

The coding on the django based website started without discussion finishing. There was a discussion with some different view points, and you just didn't seem to care and began the website, ignoring them anyway. Then I didn't have any option but to start a website myself.
Well, there was no progress in discussion any more. And why do you have to start an own project when we start? Do you think Django is rubbish or why can't you just let us (keen students) do our project even if its not part of GSoC? Do you have to give proof of sth.? Do you have nothing better to do (like me :))?

I think, we've got to a pretty nice intermediate, so why do you have to start a competitive project instead of helping us with testing, design, Trac etc. so we get one "perfect" website that all back and not 2 good ones and so. has to decide who's work will be appreciated and who's not.

I told you in other threads I was making one, and that there had been a plan to make one since January. Again, neither you or jug responded. http://groups.google.com/group/pygame-mirror-on-google-groups/browse_thread/thread/fedcce866a7725fc/e4dfb2854a5013a1?lnk=gst&q=website#e4dfb2854a5013a1 <http://groups.google.com/group/pygame-mirror-on-google-groups/browse_thread/thread/fedcce866a7725fc/e4dfb2854a5013a1?lnk=gst&q=website#e4dfb2854a5013a1>
If it was so clear that you will write the website since January, why was it a point on GSoC list and why don't you have already started? (Would you write your own page even if it was a GSoC project? What's the difference now?)

And since we used the pygame svn repo at google and the at the beginning introduced webiste/Trac everyone could always notice what we were doing and we don't come back from nowhere surprisingly. We telled your our plans and did that thus far whereas it's a bit curious to me that you check in your competitive product just a few hours after our fist preview release.

Julian