Re: [pygame] nokia s60 branch merge...

Hello,
I merged the latest trunk revisions(1993->2052) to symbian_s60 branch
and tested the compilation on Ubuntu as well. The tests passed on
Ubuntu, except audio tests because it's on a virtual machine without
any audio devices and testLoadIcon, which was unable to locate
pygame/pygame_icon.bmp( checked and it wasn't there )... Anyway, feel
free to start merging the branch to trunk.

The build is available at:
http://pygame-symbian-s60.googlecode.com/files/pygame-S60_py25_SVN-2054_20090503_GCCE-UREL.sisx

--
Jussi Toivola