Re: [pygame] Has anyone made an internet game?

It's actually not my domain; pymike's server is changing stuff, I think.  I provided the server file's source, though.  You should be able to download it and run it locally.  Or, pymike, maybe set it up again? XD

I wouldn't actually recommend it as an "example" (the code's not particularly nice or intuitive).  It's just supposed to illustrate that a fully working game can be made.