Re: [pygame] pygame-website under development?

René Dudfield schrieb:
> I think the version field can be used for this.
>
> On Sat, May 22, 2010 at 8:11 AM, Enrico Kochon <ekochon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> ist www.pygame.org still under active development? Does anybody know who
>> is responsible? Is it Pete Shinners?
>> http://www.pygame.org/wiki/todo mentions planned development tasks like
>> a ranking system and so on.
>>
>> I would like to add one feature to the wishlist: a flag concerning the
>> readiness of a game.
>> There are so many games, thats great, but it is very complicated to find
>> games which are developed far enough to be really playable.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Enrico

Hi,

yes the version field should be enough. Thus, my featurerequest was
slightly incorrect: I ought to wish it was possible to search projects
with a certain version.
Netherless, the field version is free text, a version numbering system,
or good default text choices (alpha, beta, release) are not given.

By the way: there is a promising site http://pygameweb.no-ip.org/, what
is this all about? Will it replace the offical pygame.org?

Regards,
Enrico