Re: [pygame] pygame music

Hmm, pygame.mixer.music.play already accepts a start position argument and calls Mix_FadeInMusicPos. I simply dressed it up to allow keyword arguments (2810). So done.

Lenard

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:
Hi,

I have added set_pos to pygame.mixer.music in svn rev 2809. Other than a quick check that it causes an mp3 file to skip forward while playing it is quite untested. Updating pygame.mixer.music.play to call Mix_FadeInMusicPos will follow. This should be safe as Mix_PlayMusic simply wraps a call to Mix_FadeInMusicPos.