Re: [pygame] Update on Sphinx version of Pygame docs

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 7:57 PM, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi René,

Yes, go ahead and make changes to the .doc files in trunk. The conversion to reST is still automated (makerst.py).

I feel it's time to move the Sphinx stuff into trunk. The final move to reST source can be deferred as long as desired. The reST derived help page (index.html) is now more like the current one, though some styling needs to be done. We could have a trial period where .doc -> .rst -> .html to see how the new xhtml formatting is received before making a final commit to reST.

Lenard

sounds good