[pygame] pygame bug tracking (bugzilla alternative?)

I have been hosting the pygame bug tracker at
http://pygame.motherhamster.org/bugzilla/ it seems to be getting a
little usage, but not a whole lot.

Is a bugzilla tracker still a desirable thing for the pygame
developers? Does anybody have interest in taking over hosting of it, or
converting the bugs already filed in it into a different bug tracker?
(maybe even a python-based one?)

I am not going to suddenly stop hosting it or anything like that, I just
want to find out if there is anybody out there who is interested in
taking it over and/or making it better.

---
James Paige