Re: [pygame] Using Pygame logo for book cover

Hello,

nice to here about a .jp translation!

You could probably contact TheCorruptor from here:
http://www.advogato.org/person/TheCorruptor/diary.html?start=142
http://kor.gazaxian.com/

... if you'd like to check directly with TheCorruptor.

IANAL, but that page says: "Please put them up wherever you see fit."

cya.