Re: [pygame] Sphinx versions

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 8:59 PM, Lenard Lindstrom <len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

RENÉ: I noticed you having problems with differing Sphinx versions. I have had similar problems. I would be happy to use Sphinx 1 exclusively. Right now I have Sphinx 0.6 installed only for the Debian system python, 2.6. I will upgrade to Sphinx 1.1pre. Then Pygame support can be dropped for anything before version 1.0.

Lenard Lindstrom

Hey ya,

the only problem I had was that with different versions of sphinx it added a footer saying "made with sphinx X.X".  Which caused all of the html files to be "changed" when only the sphinx version footer changed.  I hoped the config item I added told sphinx not to add the version number/footer in there.  I hope that didn't cause you any troubles.

cya!