Re: [pygame] Where does pygame dev take place

On 25/05/11 01:21 AM, René Dudfield wrote:
Great!  Thanks Lennard.

I think keeping them in reST is ok, but not optimal. Will it have the same problem if they are moved to docs/reST ?

cu.
Hi René,

I see no problem in moving reST to docs. As long as the source is separated from the output, and the source directory structure reflects the desired output directory structure. I will move reST/source to docs/reST, removing a redundant directory level in the process.

Lenard