Re: [pygame] GUI toolkit for Python for Android

Brian Bull wrote:
I need to add some GUI elements and I'm not aware of any resources that make it easy for me to do this in pgs4a. I don't want to write my own dialogs, choosers, HTML renderers or scrolling boxes from scratch if I can possibly avoid it.

You could try Albow:

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/Albow/

Not sure how much of pygame pgs4a supports, but as long as
the basic drawing and font rendering functionality is there,
there's a good chance that most of Albow will work.

--
Greg