Re: [pygame] Distributing a Pygame game on Linux

On Sun, 2013-05-12 at 19:41 +0100, Bartosz Debski wrote:
> Try pyinstaller. Works for me in setup where i build binaries on
> Slackware and distribute to tar packages. So far i had no complains on
> other distros.

I'd also recommend Pyinstaller, should work for Windows and OS X as
well, so you only need one way to create a frozen binary.

This'll make an executable with no dependencies you can share in a
tarball. If you want to make it easy to install, you will probably want
to look at DEB/RPM packaging as well, though a future version of
Pyinstaller may do that for you as well.