Re: [pygame] Distributing a Pygame game on Linux

Oh sorry, I'd completely missed your message. Actually, it works on my computer with Ubuntu, but I had understood that cx_Freeze doesn't include every C extension library, in my case the SDL, which makes the tarball quite dependent of the distro: the game frozen with cx_Freeze would probably crash with a "module not found" message on another platform. Am I mistaken anywhere? I somehow hope so, it'd much easier for me to keep cx_Freeze which already works with Python 3.

Kevin

Le lundi 13 mai 2013 00:21:26 UTC+2, Thomas Kluyver a Ãcrit :