Re: [pygame] pygame 1.9.2 release

It is great to see that an new final release is on the way. Can this then please also be released on PyPi? Not having Pygame in PyPi at the moment is a big problem for every other package that relies on Pygame. I see that Windows wheels are already available on testpypi, so I really hope that soon PyPi proper also has wheels for Pygame. Any comment on this would also be appreciated.

Best,
Florian