---------- PÅvodnà zprÃva ----------
Od: Miloslav ÄÃÅ <miloslav.ciz@xxxxxxxxx>
Komu: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Datum: 3. 5. 2015 12:07:56
PÅedmÄt: [pygame] add pygame game to projects

Hello,

I'd like to add my game to the project section atÂhttp://www.pygame.org/, however
I don't know how to do this. I suppose I should sign up, but I can't - I keep getting
a message saying that the feature has been disabled. Could anyone help me?

tastyfish