Re: [pygame] pygame 1.9.2 release

Hi,

I don't expect Pygame 1.9.2 is ready for beta testing. As for PyPi, what is needed to add it there?

Lenard Lindstrom

On 15-05-11 11:03 AM, diliup gabadamudalige wrote:
we are all waiting patiently....

On Mon, May 11, 2015 at 4:19 PM, Florian Krause <siebenhundertzehn@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:siebenhundertzehn@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    It is great to see that an new final release is on the way. Can
    this then please also be released on PyPi? Not having Pygame in
    PyPi at the moment is a big problem for every other package that
    relies on Pygame. I see that Windows wheels are already available
    on testpypi, so I really hope that soon PyPi proper also has
    wheels for Pygame. Any comment on this would also be appreciated.

    Best,
    Florian

    On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 7:27 PM, Renà Dudfield <renesd@xxxxxxxxx