Re: [pygame] Re: Pygame doesn't close properly so I can't delete the file it's using

Do you have an outer python program with some control loop and inside that loop you are initializing pygame, generating the mp3, quitting pygame and then deleting the file in the same program? If so, I don't think that's how pygame is meant to be used. Why don't you initialize it once and not quit until the program is terminated? You might need to also purge the event queue of pygame too. I agree though, need to see code.