[pygame] Test

Hi,

Just joined the list, so I have to test it out...

Anyway, I installed pygame from the RPM yesterday at home, and got a
problem with setup.py trying to find read_setup_file() (or similar) from
distutils/extensions, and not finding it. I have Python 2.0b1, and it does
apparently not have it, while my other machine runs the final release
where it is found.

Just in case someone else wonders the final release of 2.0 is recommended.
Otherwise, I don't even have a bug to report. Nada.

One thing I was wondering about is wether there are any plans for
incorporating some simple drawing primitives into the toolkit. I need to
draw simple lines, and they are easy to draw when they follow the
x/y-axis, but a pita (for me) otherwise. Yes, my Bresenham sucks. :-) This
could be quite offtopic for pygame, but could be worth discussing.

As usual, pygame seems to rock.

	Chakie