[pygame] Test

Jan Ekholm writes:
 > Anyway, I installed pygame from the RPM yesterday at home, and got a
 > problem with setup.py trying to find read_setup_file() (or similar) from
 > distutils/extensions, and not finding it.

Sorry you had problems. distutils is a big mystery to me, and I think
it was changeing quite rapidly up until the 2.0 final release.

 > One thing I was wondering about is wether there are any plans for
 > incorporating some simple drawing primitives into the toolkit.

This would be welcome. Now that the wrapper is modular, we can add
this sort of thing without worrying about bloat. I'd like to
eventually see a pygame.primitives module with lines, circles,
rectangles and flood fills - it could be done in C, or in python with
numpy support. I'll put it on my todo list, but it's below a sample
game and a ui module, so if anyone else wants to get started on it, go
ahead.

 > As usual, pygame seems to rock.

Very true.

--
David Clark                  |   "Everything I touch turns to failure"   |
silenus@telus.net            |                      - Charlie Brown      |