[pygame] New 0.2 files

There's a set of new downloads for the 0.2 release.

First, we have new SRC and I386 RPMs from David Clark.
He also repackaged the source tarball with the dos style
carriage returns cleaned out.

Also new is a precompiled binary release for windows.
This is exactly like the normal download, except you can
run the "python setup.py install" command without compiling
a single file.

Lastly, there is a new zip file with all the pygame
depedencies precompiled for win32. You can download this
file and extract it into your pygame directory.

All these packages should really help those of you trying
to work with pygame, but having trouble getting past the
compile stage.

All this available from the downloads page
http://pygame.seul.org/download.shtml