Re: [pygame] pygame 0.2 rpms

On Sat, Nov 04, 2000 at 10:53:24AM -0800, David Clark wrote:
> Pete, could you upload these to SEUL as before? If you give me ftp
> privilages to SEUL, I can do it myself in the future :)

I just created an ftp://ftp.seul.org/pub/pygame/contrib/ which people
can write to.

Pete: you may wish to put your tarballs/rpms/etc in /home/ftp/pub/pygame/,
and then symlink to them from /home/pygame/public_html/.
(You can't do it the other way around because ftp chroots into /home/ftp
so it can't 'see' out.)

--Roger