Re: [pygame] Windows 95

programs under windows.>

I'm using Win95 and DirectX 6.0, and everything is working fine for
me. Sound works, each of the example programs works... sorry I can't
help.

Incidently, pygame-0.2-win32.zip is a great release - very easy to
install. I think I'm in love with distutils (of course, I wasn't the
poor sucker who had to figure it out ;)

As another aside, Pete, what's up with the duck in the flying saucer??