Re: [pygame] Moving the music module?

I think now is the time to do large restructures (if needed) in PyGame. If
done later the number of apps that depend on it will be much higher, and
the restructuring will be less likely to ever take place.

If projects such as SDL itself try to do large restructures I think there
will be a lot of "discussions".

Well, personally I don't use music yet, so this wouldn't affect me in any