Re: [pygame] 0.3 Released

> SDL = -I/usr/include/SDL -D_REENTRANT -L/usr/lib -Wl,-rpath,/usr/lib -lSDL -lpth

no. the commas should not be there. type the following command,
what do you get?

sdl-config --libs --cflags --version

i'm pretty sure distutils Setup script understand the -rpath flag,
and maybe -Wl? but i'm not sure? i have no idea why there's commas
in the flags. it seems like it should  be -Wl -rpath /usr/lib

curious. well. it should be easy enough to go "fix" the Setup
file from there. certainly nothing 'stellar' out of the blocks :[

off to bed for me (too much diablo2)