Re: [pygame] constructor nomenclature

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, ShredWheat wrote:

>sorry for the troubles there, jan. as soon as the interface gets
>locked down, the happier we'll all be. as for now, i've mentioned
>the next release will be held off until things calm down. you might
>want to wait on updating until then? the only problem with that is it
>stinks writing new code for something you know is already changed.

Oh, I'll just wait a few versions or so, and then do the painful operation
in one batch. A combination of test runs and greps work, but are painful.
This is one aspect where languages such as C++ and Java have definitive
advantages.

One drawback for this is of course that there is one less project that
uses the new changes, and thus some bugs may be revealed *after* a stable
version has been released.

Anyway, I appreciate that pygame is alive and doing well. Progress always
has its price.