Re: [pygame] sprite and doc update

    I think that more ways to do collision detection is the first thing
and also some classes for rotating sprites. I think that per-pixel
collision detection is too slow for pygame, but you can make other types
of detection like spherical and axis oriented boxes. And I haven't
looked at the sprite lib, but another nice thing for collision detection
can be to have a smaller box(a function to set the bounding box to 80%
of the image). Some people would like to have classes for vector games
and stuff like that, but maybe it is too dificult to do. I read a litle
of the docs and it seens a very good adition to pygame( and very easy to
use).