Re: [pygame] feature request?

Ben Smith wrote:

> I've been using the Rect type recently and I'd really like to set a rect's
> absolute position for the upper left corner

already done, and (hopefully) easier than you had imagined.
the Rect objects have several attributes, like "topleft", "center", etc
these can also be assigned to, and the Rect will move to make the
assignment work.

therefore, to do something like position an object on the lowerright
corner of the screen...
	myobject.rect.bottomright = screen.rect.bottomright

here's a quick snip from the pygame docs..