[pygame] feature request?

Hi there,

I've been using the Rect type recently and I'd really like to set a rect's
absolute position for the upper left corner without using offsets to
move(with move_ip) it around.

I can certainly work with it by doing a little math, and that's what I'm
doing right now.  But then a little more math is being done inside pygame
also so it's extra operations and redundant.  I'm being a stickler, I know,
it just seems to rub me the wrong way.

It doesn't look difficult to add, I can provide a patch if you don't have
the time or desire to implement it, Pete, but would like to have the
feature.  I like the way you maintain pygame and code it though, so I thought
I'd ask you before breaking anything =)

Thank you,
-b