Re: [pygame] python/pygame development environment

I installed bash and the gnu tools and use both nano and emacs. Find it
more comfortable than IDLE and other GUI editors I've tried.

"There is no justice, just mercy." -- Highlander the Series

Michael McGlothlin <mogmios@mlug.missouri.edu>
http://kavlon.org/projects/